The warp was made up of Boucle cotton and 5/2 cotton, which I wound together so that most of the time the boucle threads weren’t adjacent. I also tried to use gradation in changing colors.
As I wove, I changed the weft colors as I went. I had a basic plan, but I let the colors be my muse. There were a few surprises along the way, for example, I had never considered using white in the weft, but it worked well. Also, at the end of the warp, I decided to just use straight orange rather than putting in stripes. It turned out that there was enough to make a towel, though it was slightly shorter than the others and I really liked it.